2. These terms and conditions mobile apply to users who are visitors as well as users who are subscribers to any paid plan, who access the Website & mobile app for any purpose.
3. You represent and confirm that you are competent to contract as per Indian law.
4. Account/Subscription â€“ ELITE provides access to the Services in the following manner: a. Free to browse information pertaining to the Services. b. Free to use features in relation to the Services after logging in c. Subscription to a paid plan for availing Services (paid user) For the second and third manner of Services, as mentioned above, users will have to fill up an online registration form after which ELITE shall establish an account for the user and send the account details in an email/SMS (or in any other acceptable mode of communication) to the user as per the details provided by the user in the registration form. The features of the various paid plans as well as an FAQ are mentioned on the eliites Website.
5. Userâ€™s Obligations â€“ The user undertakes to a. be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. b. be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. c. take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. d. ensure that the details you provide us with are true, correct and complete and inform ELITE immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. e. not use the service for any illegal purposes or for the violation of any law or statutory regulation. f. not to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, assemble, disassemble, distribute, publish, display, modify or upload to, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Service, except for downloading material from the Service for his /her own personal, non commercial use. g. agree to receive periodic alerts and newsletters.
6. EITE reserves the right to deactivate / suspend / restrict / terminate any user account without prior notice and its sole discretion and without giving any reason in the following circumstances: a. When it comes to the notice ofELITE , that information provided by the user at the time of registration is false, incorrect or fake. b. Unauthorized use or access by the user. c. On grounds of non â€“ payment of fees and objectionable behavior of any kind. d. On violation of any of the terms and conditions of this User agreement. ELITE shall not refund any money paid towards any paid plan in case of deactivation / suspension / restriction / termination of any user account in the abovementioned circumstances.
7. Intellectual Property Rights â€“ a. ELITE expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which mobile appear on the Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by the ELITE. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the prior written permission of ELITE. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part any of the contents on this Website for any purpose. b. The ELITE â€™s names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of the firm. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Website/mobile app. Access to this Website/mobile app does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Website/mobile app to any names, marks, prorientducts or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. c. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. The user can terminate his/her user account with or without notice at any time by discontinuing the use of the Services. In such event, ELITE shall not refund any money paid towards any paid plan.
9. ELITE (including its directors, employees, affiliates or agents) shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to technical or electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telecommunication interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes during which ELITE shall have no responsibility to provide you access to the Website /mobile app and its Services.
10. We have taken and continue to take utmost care and caution in compilation of historical data and updating current data on our web site & mobile application. We also take due care in analysis of the data. The information and data provided on the website & mobile app have been obtained and pulled out of whatever is available on public domain and we do not in any way guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content.
11. For the Information, data, analysis, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the our Website & our mobile app, we assume no liability and cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions in such information, data and/or analysis of such information and data nor for the results obtained by any user of the website & mobile app .
12. We assume no liability and cannot be held responsible for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website or mobile app, and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website & mobile app.
13. Indemnity â€“ You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless to the firm, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to ELITE or firm or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any mobile applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
14. The terms of this agreement shall be governed by the Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Latur (Maharshtra), India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website/mobile mobile app.